PRICES & SERVICES: 2015
KAYAK RENTALS appropriate for beginners; We have moved to Stone Lagoon and will now be open all year! Our rental trailer will continue to be at be at Big Lagoon County Park as often as possible in Summer.
PRICING PER KAYAK:
All rentals include sit-on-top kayak (SOT) or standup paddleboard (SUP), Lifejacket (PFD), paddle, and mini-lesson. Many of our double kayaks have a center child's seat. We also have some hard-shell sea kayaks available for experienced paddlers. Rentals are at Stone Lagoon and/or Big Lagoon County. Please call to be sure we are there, then come on down and rent a kayak! California Sales Tax applies to all rentals.
- One Hour: Single SOT Kayak or SUP $25.00
- Double SOT Kayak $35.00, Sea Kayaks available for half day only.
- Half Day: Single SOT Kayak or SUP $40.00
- Double SOT Kayak $70.00
- Single Sea Kayak $50.00,
- Group Pricing available for groups of ten or more persons with advance reservations.
- Kayak Party: Five (5) Double SOT Kayaks, ten (10) Paddles, ten (10) PFDs $300.00 with advance reservation.
GEAR RENTALS (Half Day):
- Farmer John Wetsuit: $10.00
- Neoprene Booties: $10.00
- Splash Jacket: $10.00
- Life Jacket (PFD): $5.00 (included in kayak rental)
- Dog Life Jacket (CFD): $5.00
- Kayak Paddle: $10.00 (included in kayak rental)
- Full Gear (all gear listed above): $30.00
- Full Gear if you rent a Kayak or SUP: $25.00
- Paddling Gloves: $5.00
- Trekking Pole (one): $10.00
GUIDED TRIPS; Pricing Per Person, by Reservation, also appropriate for beginners :
Wildlife watching from your kayak! Full gear includes kayaks, paddles, PFDs, wetsuits, splash jackets, booties and a mini-lesson. Beginners are welcome! Ask about group discounts.
- Stone Lagoon Daily or Big Lagoon Seasonally (3 hour): $ 75.00
INSTRUCTION; by Reservation, Price Per Person:
Includes kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, PFDs, and booties. Helmets included in surf zone, rock gardens.
6 Hour Courses include
Introduction to Sea Kayaking, Intermediate Kayaking, Rusty Boater Skills, and More!
- Private (one person) lesson: $200.00
- Two Persons (bring a friend!): $150.00
- Three to Six Persons: $100.00
- Larger Groups: Please call for custom pricing. Watch our web site or call for special events and guest instructors.
SPECIAL CLINICS; Price Per Person:
Paddle Strokes, Steering & Maneuvers, Women on Water, Surf Zone, Rescue & Recovery, Balance & Bracing, Forward Stroke, Paddling in Wind, Towing & Ropes, and Many More!
Check the website for special clinics or create your own!
$40.00 to $80.00
Kayak & Gear Rentals Available for all clinics.
PRIVATE ROLL LESSON $50.00